Deviant Race Parts (DRP) Compound Turbo Kit for 06-07 LBZ Duramax.
Our kit includes: Aluminum Coolant Tank, Battery Relocation Tray KEEPS the battery UNDER THE HOOD, EGR Delete pipe, Passenger Side up-pipe, PCV Re-Route, Turbo Blanket, V-Banded S&B Mouth Piece, and Highly Detailed Instructions for EASY installation.
1. S475 Borg Warner
2. Modded S&B mouthpiece with V-Banded crossover pipe (no boots to blow off)
3. DRP passenger side up-pipe
4. Heat wrapped hot and down pipes
5. Fabricated Alum. Coolant tank
6. Underhood Battery relocation tray (LMM only, not necessary on LBZ)
7. S&B Oiled Filter
8. Turbo Blanket
9. All Hoses, boots, brackets and clamps necessary to install
10. Highly detailed Instruction
11. Good for up to 750hp with proper fueling
What makes DRP’s better than the others?
• No battery relocation from under the hood (leaves the battery where it should be, under the hood, not on the frame)
• Fabricated Aluminum Coolant Tank included with purchase (Saves $300)
• Includes passenger side up-pipe (saves $250)
• Includes DRP PCV Re-route kit (saves $50)
• V-Banded Crossover pipe from S475 to Stock turbo (others use a preformed silicone boot that can blow off)
• Steel Braided Oil Drain and Feed Lines