Deviant Race Parts (DRP) Compound Turbo Kit for 2012-16 LML Duramax.
Our kit includes: Aluminum Coolant Tank, Battery Relocation Tray KEEPS the battery UNDER THE HOOD, EGR Delete pipe, Passenger Side up-pipe, PCV Re-Route, V-Banded Crossover Pipe, and Highly Detailed Instructions for EASY installation.
1. S475 Borg Warner
2. V-Banded crossover pipe (no boots to blow off)
3. DRP passenger side up-pipe
4. Heat wrapped hot and down pipes
5. Fabricated Alum. Coolant tank
6. Battery Stays Under the Hood!
7. S&B Oiled Filter
8. All Hoses, boots, brackets and clamps necessary to install
9. Highly detailed Instruction
10. Good for up to 750hp with proper fueling
What makes DRP’s better than the others?
• No battery relocation from under the hood (leaves the battery where it should be, under the hood, not on the frame)
• Fabricated Aluminum Coolant Tank included with purchase
• Includes passenger side up-pipe
• V-Banded Crossover pipe from S475 to Stock turbo (others use a preformed silicone boot that can blow off)
• Steel Braided Oil Drain and Feed Lines