Shipping & Returns
* Magnolia Diesel Performance exclusively ships via UPS/FedEx on all orders considered non truck freight. We only ship to the fifty U.S states and Canada which excludes all other international destinations.
* In most cases Magnolia Diesel Performance only needs one address, as long as your product is shipping to the same location as your billing information. In order to eliminate credit card fraud your billing information must match the credit card you provide. If you want to ship to an address different from your billing address, we require a copy of your driver’s license emailed to email@example.com.
* Shipping Times
- Most products ordered will ship within 1-2 business days. Some exceptions may include back ordered and/or direct ship items.
- Non-stock, special order and out of stock items may take 1-2 weeks to be received. If you would like to check inventory or estimated ship date please contact us 866-250-9878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although we take great pride in delivering products quickly, we only guarantee product arrivals on expedited shipping for products that are in stock.
- Magnolia Diesel Performance is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather or unforeseen incidents.
Magnolia Diesel Performance would like for you to shop with confidence. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the item within 30 days from the date received for an exchange, store credit, or credit depending on the product's condition. Anything after the 30 days we will handle it case by case.
Shipping is not refundable.
RMA #'s are only valid for 30 days. After 30 days customers have to request and have a new RMA # approved.
In the event an item arrives in an unacceptable condition as a result of a manufacturer defect, Magnolia Diesel Performance will go above and beyond to resolve the issue. Follow our Return Procedure to easily handle any returns.
Magnolia Diesel Performance thinks UPS and FedEx are great! However, in the event a package appears damaged during shipping, please take pictures of everything and contact us to get it taken care of.
Items in new condition (including original packaging, paperwork, hardware and instructions) may be returned for exchange. No restocking fee will be charged on exchanges.
Magnolia Diesel Performance does not manufacturer any of the products they carry and therefore do not imply nor offer any warranty on them. All product warranties if any, implied have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any product you’ve purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Complete the Easy Returns form.
- Within 24-48 hours our returns department will contact you either via email or phone call.
- Our returns department will issue an RMA# and provide further instructions to complete the return. RMA #'s are only valid for 30 days. After 30 days customers have to request and have a new RMA # approved.
- Preparing your item for shipment:
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton.
- Do not write on the original product packaging itself. Only on the outside shipping carton.
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Keep your tracking number until the return process is finalized.
Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused. A restocking fee up to 15% will be assessed.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred on returned products. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
* Restocking Fee
All returns for credit will be charged a restocking fee up to 15%. This will cover any original shipping fees, credit card fees, and any other fees associated with the order. Any exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee.
* Reasons/Circumstances a credit will not be issued:
- Product has been installed
- Product is damaged from installation
- Missing parts, manuals, or original packaging
- Seal on electrical part is broken
- Product serial number does not match the original serial number shipped to the buyer
- Product is deemed not re-saleable due to customers actions
- Special Orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Thoroughbred Diesel will not reimburse labor charges or installation fees under any circumstance.
* Special restrictions apply to some of our manufacturers.
- PPE – Only returnable if unopened. If an item is opened, used or defective, a RMA number must be obtained from PPE. Once the RMA number is received, please follow our Return Procedure to complete the return.
- S&B – S&B requires a 15% restocking fee on any returned item. This is S&B’s policy and out of Magnolia Diesel Performance control.
- ATS – ATS requires a 25% restocking fee on any returned item. This is something at Magnolia Diesel Performance we have no control over but ATS enforces everyone to charge a 25% restocking fee on any return and we like to be upfront with our customers.
- FLO-PRO – Requires a 15% restocking fee on any returned item. If the part has been installed we CANNOT return the product.
- Quadzilla Power – Requires a 20% restocking fee on any returned item. This is Quadzilla's policy and out of Magnolia Diesel Performance’s control.
- Titan Fuel Tanks – Requires a 20% restocking fee on any returned item. This is Titan's policy and out of Magnolia Diesel Performance’s control.